Thursday, March 6, 2014

About Programming Business

I'm trying to earn some money here while I'm still a student studying in my country. After I have taken some programming classes in my university, I decided to create a business by selling my programming application that you can request. Here is an example:


 So, this is about a BMI calculator:

1.                              (As you can see, there are some description on the top and then I can allow user to enter his/her weight in kilogram first.)



 2.
(Let say, if I'm 70kilogram, i type in 70 and press enter, the second question will appear to allow user to enter his/her height in meter.)



3.
(If I'm 1.78m, then i type in 1.78 and press enter, my program will automatically to calculate the BMI results, which is 22.093170. I have coded the formula of BMI in this program, so the results will follow the formula. And the program can detect whether you are in "comfort" zone, that is normal or in other groups. After the results appear, you can choose whether you want to calculate another person's BMI or you want to quit the program.)


4.
(As you can see, after the first results has appeared, I choose r which is RESET as stated in the program, and then the program will appear again at the bottom, so again, if I'm 88kilogram in weight, I filled in 88, and for the height, i type in 1.72 and then the results will show that my BMI is 29.745808, which is overweight according to the BMI formula. In the end, if you want to quit the program, just press e and press enter.)


This is an example of program that I can provide. Even after some time, you need to change or modify the program, I'm willing to modify the second version for you. If you need this kind of program, do email me at michaellhsoon@gmail.com  , and fill in what the program is about, including the formula, the questions that allow the user to enter, what description to show, or other details that is related. Each program is 3US$ if you are satisfied. I will reply back with my account number when the program is done and deal. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment